27 July, 2011

Welcome, Ahlan wasahlan!

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful...

This blog is a new one.. Not that I am closing the old one, but this one is more focused on sharing what I gained training as an optometrist here in Johor Bahru.

A bit of a rewind....
I am a fresh graduate who had just started working less than a month ago here in an optical shop in a mall in JB.  I had not even officially received my transcript yet.  Yup... Just started working life after four arduous years as an optometry student.

Anyway... back to the present.  Working here, alongside a boss who is also an optometrist (and a good one at that!) had given me the opportunity to observe many cases, some of which I have only heard of before.  Of course, there are some others which I had seen, but also still not so familiar with.

As I found one case after another, I realize that I had to write them down!  Otherwise, I might forget them sooner or later.  Writing them down is also a great way to do some reading and research on whatever stuff that I had discovered as well.  

Now, this blog might be a bit more academic and filled with jargons, but I hope to write them so that non-medical/optom background might also understand them.  But again, this is my first attempt at writing academically via a blog, so if you have any comments, questions, or things to discuss, feel free to do so.

I guess that's all for now.
Do wait for my update... (which will be soon, I hope!)

Till next time...
Assalamualaikum n have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good job...well done. Saya setuju sangat...melalui menulis, minda kita akan selalu segar dengan perkongsian dan ingatan bersama....teruskan menulis...insha Allah berjaya...

    ReplyDelete

Comments, discussions, and questions are welcome!